We would like to inform you about the extension of the deadline for abstracts – new deadline is June 1st 2022!Also, it is our great pleasure to inform you about additional publishing possibilities. Except from publishing in BLMM conference proceedings publication (which will be submitted for indexation in referenced data bases Web of Science, Scopus and …), Organising committee of international scientific conference BLMM has ensure publication of selected paper from BLMM conference to well recognized scientific journals:
- Logforum Scientific journal of Logistics ( The journal is tracked by: Web of Science Core Collection – Emerging Sources Citation Index, Scopus, DOAJ, Business Source Premier (ebsco), Academic Search Complete/Business Source Complete (ebsco) Ulrichs WEB, Primo Central Index, HINARI, J-Gate, Electro
nic Journals Library (EZB), Scirus, BazEkon, EconBi z, Erih Plus, Socolar ( China), ROAD Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources, University of California Libraries, Swiss University Library Network (RERO), Arianta, Baztech, CEJS H, Harvard Libraries, Index Copernicus, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, Baidu, TRIS (Transportation Research Information Services), Cabell’s International.)
- Ekonomski Vjesnik / Econviews: Review of Contemporary Business, Entrepreneurship and Economic Issues – papers published in journal are referred in to: Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA • CAB Abstract, Wallingford, UK • EconLit, Pittsburg, USA • EBSCOhost, Ipswich, USA • ABI/INFORM, ProQuest, London, UK • DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals, UK • CEEOL – Central and Eastern European Online Library, Njemačka • Index Copernicus, Poljska • ROAD – Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources, Francuska • Hrčak – Portal znanstvenih časopisa Republike Hrvatske (MZOS, Srce & HIDD)
- Ekonomska misao i praksa / Economic Thought and Practice – papers published in journals are referred to in secondary publications: WOS, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI); Journal of Economic Literature, Pittsburgh; DOAJ,Directory of Open Acess Journals, Lund University, Lund; EBSCO Publishing, Ipswich, MA, USA; CAB Abstract (CABI), Wallingford, UK; Hrčak; ProQuest; EconLit; EconBiz; ROAD; ZBW.
- Pomorstvo / Scientific Journal of Maritime Research – papers published in the Journal of Maritime Studies are included in the databases of: WoS CC (Web of Science Core Collection) – ESCI Emerging Sources Citation Index, Clarivate Analytics, USA; ASFA (CSA) – Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts, CSA, Maryland, USA; BMT – British Maritime Technology Abstracts, Teddington, United Kingdom, CiteFactor (Academic Scientific Journals), USA, COBISS/OPAC, Virtualna knjižnica Slovenije, Slovenija, CSA (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) – Oceanic Abstracts, Maryland, USA, DOAJ; Directory of Open Access Journals, Lund University, Sweden, EBSCO Publishing – Ipswich, MA, USA, EJOL – Electronic Journals Online Library, Institut Ruđer Bošković, Zagreb, Hrvatska, GEOBASE – The Bibliographic database for the Earth, Geographical and Ecological Sciences, Elsevier; HRČAK – Central portal of Croatian scientific journals, Zagreb, Croatia; INSPEC – Database published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), UK; NSK – National and University Library, Zagreb, Croatia, SCOPUS -Elsevier’s abstract and indexing (A&I) database, Amsterdam, The Netherlands;TRIS – Transportation Research and Information Services, Washington, DC, USA
- Pomorski zbornik / Journal of Maritime & Transportation Sciences – Papers published in the Journal of Maritime & Transportation Sciences are indexed in the following databases: ASFA (CSA) Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts; TRID – the TRIS and ITRD database; EBSCO Academic Search Complete; PROQUEST – Natural Science Collection, SciTech Collection, Technology Collection Ulrich’s Intl; Periodicals Directory; News of New Electronic Journals; ZDB – Zeitschriftendatenbank; PROQUEST-ZDB – Zeitschriftendatenbank; Worldcat Libraries; HRČAK.
For all additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.